Over 20 services, in any language combination
- Vetted professional linguists specialized on specific subject matters
- Choose your best fit from 3-5 options (or more until you find it)
- Quick turnaround times and straightforward service
- For companies with their own localization project managers or looking to translate basic content.
- Team of vetted linguists to provide corporate-level quality standards
- Enhanced productivity thanks to teamwork-enabled translation technologies
- Project manager leading and supporting the team, so you can focus on your actual job
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Ideal for companies looking to receive content of the highest quality, ready for publishing.
- Dedicated team of vetted linguists with immediate availability for your projects
- Fixed pricing regardless of industry price fluctuations
- Dedicated project manager with availability at your request
- Custom collaboration to meet all your technical requirements
- Ideal for companies with ongoing or complex translation needs, looking for tailored solutions.
Average Translator Prices
Traduality charges a commission fee on translators’ prices to remain one of the most affordable high quality translation services out there. The commission fee covers for our strict vetting process, as well as our constant efforts to find reliable translators and interpreters, which saves you between 4-14 business days of your time, every time you need services.
Professional translation: $0.05 ~ $0.12 per source word
AI translation post-editing: $0.03 ~ $0.07 per source word
Transcreation: $0.07 ~ $0.15 per source word
Certified translation: $25 ~ $65 per page
Editing & Prooreading: $0.02 ~ $0.06 per source word.
Localization: $0.03 ~ $0.07 per source word.
Interpreting services are often charged per hour or per day. It really depends on the interpreter.
Hourly rates: $35 ~ $200 per hour
Daily rates: $300 ~ $1,500 per day
Professional subtitling: $5 ~ $20 per minute of playback
Professional closed captioning: $7 ~ $30 per minute of playback
Transcription in same language: $3 ~ $15 per minute of playback
Transcription into different language: $5 ~ $30 per minute of playback
Gaming: $150 ~ $300 per hour
Corporate Animation: $35 ~ $100 per finished minute
IVR: $15 ~ $50 per finished minute
Audiobook: $100 ~ $300 per finished hour
E-learning: $15 ~ $50 per finished minute
LQA Testing: $30 ~ $75 per hour
UI Testing: $30 ~ $75 per hour
LQA + UI Testing: $50 ~ $150 per hour
*The prices above are shown in a range because translation services prices greatly depend on three important factors: language combination, subject matter, and type of content. Language combination is the one that most impacts the price.
Do You Have a Complex Project?
Sometimes there is not a one-size fits all solution. Schedule a meeting with one of our specialists and a get a price quote completely tailored to your needs.
Over the years we have identified the questions most frequently asked by our clients. However, feel free to get in touch any time!
Do you provide free samples?
Yes, while it really depends on the service, we do provide samples of our work when you have a medium-to-large project. We will usually ask you for the original content and provide you with a small sample for you to evaluate our services.
What are your payment terms?
We usually require our clients to pay for the service in advance. However, we offer flexibility to organizations looking for a long-term vendor, even if they do not need services frequently. We care about the relationship, not the frequency.
Can I cancel an on-going project?
Yes, most of our services can be cancelled whenever you want. However, we do have a policy of requiring you to pay for the work finished up to the moment of the cancellation.
Are your service options a subscription service?
No, you can choose an option every time you need our services; it is a one time payment, like any other average service. We created them for you to have choices according to your needs and the budget you want to assign to such needs.