Traduality is a one-stop solution for organizations to protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
The Translation Projects Manager (TPM) plans and executes localization projects of varying scopes for multiple end clients and internal projects. The primary focus of the TPM is ensuring customer satisfaction through successful management of projects’ quality, schedule and budget.
- Undertaking last semesters or having graduated from a translation major or similar.
- Excellent oral, written and translation abilities in English and Spanish.
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, and proactively offer solutions.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Communication skill.
- Strong attention to details.
- Plan and schedule localization/translation/subtitling/transcription/testing/interpreting projects; evaluate and provide quote; allocate resources; develop budget, schedule and quality parameters.
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters; provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, vendors, etc.)
- Provide support to sales management in costing and planning projects and with customer presentations.
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes.
- Schedule from MON-FRI, 9:30 to 18:30
- Bi-weekly salary
- This is an on-site job. However, due to COVID-19 the entire Traduality team is currently working from home. If candidate lives outside 20KM from office location, they can apply for working from home permanently
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB USING A COMPUTER. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE CV-UPLOAD FEATURE DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TRADUALITY.COM