We know customers don’t have time to search, evaluate, and get price quotes from multiple potential translation vendors. That’s why at Traduality we connect them with vetted professional translators and interpreters and take care of managing their entire translation projects for them. We help organizations protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
Sales interns learn everything there is to know about corporate sales, including finding executives from different companies using different approach techniques such as cold emailing, LinkedIn chats, phone calling, or zoom calls and help sales experts engage in warm conversations with them to discover whether our translation solutions are compatible with their daily operations. Sales interns also follow-up with existing and cold customers to stay on top of future business opportunities. At Traduality, the sales team strives to create warm relationships with leads, not hard sales.
- Finding and reaching out to leads to secure a good relationship experience through our sales funnel until they become customers.
- Follow-up with existing customers occasionally in order to find new business opportunities, secure our vendor position with them, or stay on top of their minds.
- Use our CRM and keep it updated to guarantee the best results organization-wide.
- Provide ideas to improve the customer sales experience and sales resources available to help you and other members of the sales team improve the chances for success.
- Meet the sales goals stablished by your team leader.
- Learn from Traduality’s CBDO and become a proactive sales executive.
- Being empathetic, social, enjoy making new friendly relationships, being persistent, and organized.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
- Ability to learn and growth from mistakes and feedback.
- Ability to learn how to turn rejections into opportunities.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think of creative ways to succeed.
- Ability to use a computer and essential tools like Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to learn quickly how to use online tools and computer tools. You will be working mostly with: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Apollo.io, and other sales tools (we will teach you).
- Coursing the last semesters of a university major or having a university degree
- Advanced English (required).
- Familiar with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Schedule from MON-FRI, flexible with your university schedule
- Consideration for full-time position after graduation (if student)
- Partnered with the following US/MX universities for benefits/credits: Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (UANL), Indiana University (IU)
- Open to partner with your university if not in the list.
- Bi-weekly salary + sales commissions
- Home Office position
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB USING A COMPUTER. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE CV-UPLOAD FEATURE DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TRADUALITY.COM