Traduality is a one-stop solution for organizations to protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
The Translation Projects Manager Assistant (PM Assistant) helps PMs focus on their main duties by completing diverse tasks and becoming a right hand for them. This is a great job for recent graduates and senior students of a translation major, aspiring to become PMs.
- Undertaking last semesters or having graduated from a translation major or similar.
- Excellent oral, written and translation abilities in English and Spanish.
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, and proactively offer solutions.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Communication skill.
- Strong attention to details.
- Assist project managers and translators prepare and complete translation projects, communicate inquiries to customers, etc.
- Prepare pricing quotes, purchase orders, follow-up on customer emails, find and prepare project resources like vendors, translation memories, multilingual glossaries, etc.
- Help track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, PMs, vendors, etc).
- Provide support to sales management in prospecting, costing, planning projects and with customer presentations.
- Schedule from MON-FRI, 9:30 to 18:30
- Bi-weekly salary
- This is an on-site job. However, due to COVID-19 the entire Traduality team is currently working from home. If candidate lives outside 20KM from office location, they can apply for working from home permanently.
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB USING A COMPUTER. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE CV-UPLOAD FEATURE DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TRADUALITY.COM