At Traduality, we know customers don’t have time to search, evaluate, and get price quotes from multiple potential translation vendors. That’s why at Traduality we connect them with vetted professional translators and interpreters and take care of managing their entire translation projects for them. We help organizations protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
- Browse existing buyer profiles to determine the probability of a lead showing interest in our services. Determine viable leads, and work with the sales team to focus your efforts on the interested companies.
- Evaluate leads to determine whether they’re a good fit for Traduality’s services.
- Begin a conversation with the customer and succesfully set up consultation calls with the CBDO or CEO.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
- Ability to learn and growth from mistakes and feedback.
- Ability to turn soft rejections into future business opportunities.
- Empathy and social.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think of creative ways to succeed.
- Ability to use a computer and essential tools like Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to learn quickly how to use online tools and computer tools.
- Experience not required.
- Attending a relevant university major or gener8tor’s skill program.
- Advanced English (required) and Spanish (optional but preferred).
- Familiar with the translation industry (optional but preferred).
- Familiar with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or their equivalent Google Drive apps).
- Unpaid mentorship position.
- Sales comissions.
- Home office position. Can choose to work at the office if desired and located within reasonable distance.
- Flexible work hours, adjustable to your educational schedule.
- This position has the ability to grant you a scholarship at selected universities.
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB USING A COMPUTER. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE CV-UPLOAD FEATURE DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TRADUALITY.COM